March 28th, 2022
- VASP directory - verification system improvements
- Improving jurisdiction requirements
- Changed transaction validation to be based on originator jurisdiction.
- Transaction details modal now shows which fields are missing according to the jurisdiction of the VASP viewing the transaction.
- Manage multiple VASPs
- A new drop down menu allows users to switch the VASP they’re currently managing.
- A new post-login landing page shows users which VASPs they can claim, join or log in to.
- txUpdate extension
- Allows VASPs that have created transactions using opportunistic compliance to update those transactions with missing beneficiary data.
- Language localization
- Users of the compliance dashboard can switch the language between English, Korean and Chinese.
- txCreate performance improvements
- Improved the average time of txCreate.