March 1st, 2022
- Multi-entity support
- Due Dillgence Questionnaire
- VASPnet Integration
- Add “Responds to Travel Rule data transfers” section in the directory
- Create partial Travel Rule data transfers
- Addressed the order of rules set in the Rule Engine.
- In 'Advanced Rule,' if two rules are added for the same jurisdiction, then the second rule will also apply to the transaction.
- When a blockchain address is confirmed, subsequent transactions from the same address are automatically confirmed.
- Separated 'Advanced rules' from standard rules.
- Fixed "Error: error code 500: unhandled status: 401" error when verifying TRM blockchain addresses.
- Error when requesting DDQ from VASP that has not filled it in yet.
- Field validation in the tx form when legal person selected does not work.