December 15th 2022
LexisNexis is a sanctions analytics provider. With this integration, customers can check for sanction hits to help them make a decision in whether or not to transact with the counterparty.
Be able to confirm that a receiving blockchain address of an incoming transaction belongs to my VASP by simply linking by blockchain analytics provider to Notabene. This solution allows us to provide another way to auto-confirm transactions without having to use dev resources.
This feature will allow customers to add additional data fields on their side based on jurisdiction requirements
- When we upload an SVG file, the company logo's broken image appears
- Missing adress_type for CoinFirm
- Unhosted wallets do not get sanctioned screened
- Don't send TRNow emails to VASPs with admin (not VASPs with subscription)
- Signature flow for beneficiary proof on the widget V2 on Mobile
- Rename Non - Custodial to Unhosted
- Widget to return a valid IVMS data structure
- tx_notify update form does not support Legal Person
- Validation in tx/update from is complaining that BENEFICIARY BLOCKCHAIN ADDRESS is missing but is there
- In the tx redirect flow, the "NOT READY" Rule is ineffective.